- Poster submissions due: Wednesday, June 7, 2023, 2:59 pm PDT (9:59 pm UTC)
- Notification of acceptance: Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Poster Session Co-Chairs
Ryan Huang, University of Michigan
Adriana Szekeres, VMware Research
Would you like to share a provocative opinion, interesting preliminary work, or a cool idea that will spark discussion at this year's OSDI? The poster session is the perfect venue to introduce such new or ongoing work. Poster presenters will have the opportunity to discuss their work, get exposure, and receive feedback from other attendees.
Posters at OSDI will be selected in advance of the conference. Authors should submit a single PDF with one or two pages:
- The first page contains the abstract with 3/4-inch margins and no fonts smaller than 10 points.
- The optional second page contains a draft of the poster.
Longer submissions will be rejected. Submissions must be made by 2:59 pm PDT on Wednesday, June 7, via the web submission form.
Posters will be selected on the following basis:
- Submissions must describe new, interesting work, not previously presented.
- Submissions should represent either (1) early work that is not yet published in a refereed conference or journal or (2) papers already accepted at this OSDI.
- The poster draft is optional in the submission. Authors will not be penalized for not including a draft of the poster.
- Student submissions meeting the above criteria will be given preference; however, non-students are also welcome to submit.
Provide the following information in your submission:
- Poster title
- Author names, affiliations, and email addresses
- Note which authors, if any, are students
- If your poster is for a paper accepted to OSDI, please indicate this with a title of the form "OSDI23: X", where "X" is your paper title
- Indicate if you would like to set up a demo with your poster. Note that your demo must work with wireless network connections. Power will not be provided.
Authors of each paper accepted to OSDI '23 are strongly encouraged to submit a poster about their paper. They may also submit "early work" posters. Authors of papers accepted to OSDI '23 do not need to provide an abstract; it is sufficient to indicate that they will be presenting a poster by submitting an empty abstract with the title "OSDI23: X".
Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via email by Wednesday, June 14, 2023. No reviews will be provided. Some accepted posters will be shepherded. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
For more information about presenting your poster, please see the Instructions for Poster Session Presenters page.