- OSDI '14 Home
- Symposium Organizers
- At a Glance
- Registration Information
- Technical Sessions
- Co-Located Workshops
- Purchase the Box Set
- Students and Grants
- Co-located Workshops
- Help Promote!
- For Participants
- Call for Papers
- Past Symposia
You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at OSDI '14. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Jason Flinn and Hank Levy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, please see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper, no more than 14 pp. long including figures and tables, plus as many pages as needed for references, along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Wednesday, September 10, 2014. Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by September 10, 2014. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, email@example.com.
- Important: Please read, print, and sign the OSDI '14 Consent Form for Refereed Papers and return it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at 510-528-8649, or US mail to Publications Department, USENIX Association, 2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215, Berkeley, CA 94710.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be available in early August. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the symposium. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the first day of the symposium, October 6, 2014.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Important: Please read, print, and sign the OSDI '14 Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels and return it to us via email at email@example.com, fax at 510-528-8649, or US mail to Publications Department, USENIX Association, 2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215, Berkeley, CA 94710.
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.