Poster abstracts due: Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 8:00 pm PST Notification of acceptance: Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Posters at NSDI '20 will be selected on the basis of submitted abstracts. Posters will be selected in advance of the conference. An abstract should be a two-page PDF (including references) and typeset on U.S. letter-sized pages in two-column format in 10-point Times Roman type on 12-point leading (single-spaced), in a text block 7" wide by 9" deep. Submissions violating these guidelines will be rejected without review. Abstracts must be submitted by Wednesday, January 15, 2020, via the web submission form. Do not email submissions.
Posters will be selected on the following basis:
- Submissions must describe new, interesting work, not previously presented.
- Submissions should represent early work that has not yet been published in a refereed conference or journal.
- Student submissions meeting the above criteria will be given preference; however, abstracts from non-students are also welcome.
Provide the following information in your PDF file:
- Poster title
- Author names, affiliations, and email addresses
- Which authors, if any, are students
Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via email by Wednesday, January 22, 2020. No reviews will be provided. Send any questions about the poster session to email@example.com.