- Registration Information
- Registration Discounts
- Symposium Organizers
- At a Glance
- Technical Sessions
- Live Streaming
- Purchase the Box Set
- Tutorial on GENI
- Posters and Demos
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Help Promote
- For Participants
- Call for Papers
- Past Proceedings
You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at NSDI '13. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Nick Feamster and Jeff Mogul, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper (no more than 12 pp. long including footnotes, appendices, figures, and tables, plus as many additional pages as needed for references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Wednesday, February 20, 2013. Extra pages may be granted only if the authors obtain the prior consent of the PC chairs, which will be given only after the shepherding process has completed.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by February 20, 2013. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, email@example.com.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the NSDI '13 Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the conference. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify email@example.com. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the first day of the conference, April 3, 2013.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.