usenix conference policies
Instructions for Participants:
NSDI '12: 9th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation
This page is for those who will be presenting material at NSDI '12. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return to the Conferences page and select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen Long, email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Steven Gribble and Dina Katabi, firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF REFEREED PAPERS
- A printable PDF of your paper (no more than 14 pp. long), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before March 14, 2012.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by March 14, 2012. If you have questions, please contact Jane-Ellen Long, email@example.com.
- Print, sign, and fax the NSDI '12 Consent Form for Refereed Paper Authors.
- Using LaTeX? Read these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX and follow them carefully. You will save a lot of time and hassle at the deadline. Naively produced PDFs may contain such errors as incorrect ligatures, nonprinting figures or parts of figures, or incorrect or missing special characters, any of which make your paper unreadable.
- If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
- LaTeX, a style file, and a bibtex file.
- RTF file
- Registration materials are online now. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
connect with us