Wednesday, December 7, noon–7:00 pm
Thursday, December 8, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Learn about cutting-edge technologies and tools from industry leaders, provocative startups, and open source projects.
- Watch demonstrations of innovative products and services that can optimize your systems, network, and Internet management—and simplify your life.
- Get in-depth answers from well-informed company representatives. (Our exhibitors know to send technical people to LISA!)
- Make knowledgeable decisions regarding products and services for your business needs. Exhibitor demonstrations will save you hours of research and let you quickly compare solutions.
All LISA conference attendees and Expo booth staff receive admission to the Expo as part of their registration.
Just want to attend the Expo? Admission to the Expo will cost $50 and will additionally include access to:
- Data Storage Day and the Expo Happy Hour on Wednesday
- All Vendor Track talks on Thursday
- The breaks, lunches, and evening Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) sessions on Expo days.
Expo Hall Happy Hour
Wednesday, December 7, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
Join us at the Expo on Wednesday evening for snacks and drinks, and take the opportunity to learn about the latest products and technologies.
Exhibitor Staff Registration
Exhibitors, please note that registration for your exhibitor badge is separate from the main LISA16 registration system. Both exhibitor and conference registration systems will be going live soon!
- Will you have more than one person working in your booth? When you reach the Group Registration page, you may add up to four additional staff from your organization to register them at the same time.
- Are you also registering for the LISA Conference? Please register only on the main LISA registration page, and then email us so we can add an Exhibitor Ribbon to your conference badge.
Join Our Exhibitors and Sponsors!
Contact the Sponsorship Department
Email us, or call 510.528.8649, ext. 37.