- LISA '12 Home
- Registration Information
- Registration Discounts
- At a Glance
- Conference Themes
- Training Program
- Technical Sessions
- Data Storage Day
- ION San Diego
- Birds-of-a-Feather Sessions
- Why Attend?
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Students and Grants
- Help Promote
- Flyer PDF
- Brochure PDF
- For Participants
- Call for Participation
- Past Proceedings
You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at LISA '12. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact MIchele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Chair, Carolyn Rowland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper (8–18 pages long, including diagrams, figures, references, and appendices) or of your Practice and Experience Report (4–10 pages long, including diagrams, figures, and appendices), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before September 19, 2012.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by September 19, 2012. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, email@example.com.
- Print and sign the LISA '12 Consent Form for Refereed Papers and Experience Reports. You can fax the form to us at (510) 548-5738 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided; if you will be unable to bring a laptop, please contact the Program Chair or the Conference Manager to arrange to borrow one. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Jessica Horst, Conference Manager, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 21.
- Please print, read, and sign the Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels. You can fax the form to us at (510) 548-5738 or email to email@example.com.
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.