HotStorage '18 Instructions for Authors
Registration System Downtime Alert
Due to scheduled maintenance, our registration software may be unavailable from 8:00 pm PDT on Friday, May 25 to 2:00 am PDT on Saturday, May 26. Please complete your registration before or after this time period. We apologize for the inconvenience.
These instructions are for those who will be presenting at the 10th USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Storage and File Systems (HotStorage '18). If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to find the conference you're interested in.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Visa applications can take at least 30 working days to process. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Instructions for Authors of Refereed Papers
- Final Papers: A printable PDF of your paper, no longer than five (5) pages excluding references, is due on or before Thursday, May 17, 2018. Please note:
- This is a hard deadline, no extensions will be granted.
- Papers should be typeset in two-column format in 10-point Times Roman type on 12-point leading (single-spaced), in a text block 6.5" wide by 9" deep.
- Templates and sample first pages (two-column format) for Microsoft Word and LaTeX are available on the USENIX templates page.
- Upload your final paper to the submissions system by May 17, 2018. If you have questions, please contact the Production Department.
- Title, author, and abstract certification: The final PDF's title and author information, including author order and affiliation, and the abstract, must exactly match the information entered into the HotCRP submission system. Please make sure this information is correct and check the certification checkbox.
- Please embed all fonts and make sure that your final paper PDF is searchable.
• 1 LCD projector
• 1 screen
• 1 wired lavalier microphone
• Cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided.
Slides should set up for a 16:9 aspect ratio. In order to make your presentation available on the USENIX website immediately after the conference, please email a PDF of your slides to email@example.com as soon as possible after your presentation.