You are here
Website Maintenance Alert
Due to scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, October 16, from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7), parts of the USENIX website (e.g., conference registration, user account changes) may not be available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are trying to register for LISA19, please complete your registration before or after this time period.
This page is for those who will be presenting material at HotStorage '12. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen Long: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Chair, Raju Rangaswami, email@example.com.
Poster presenters, please see USENIX's Instructions for Presenters.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper (no more than 5 pp. long), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before May 10, 2012.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by May 10, 2012. If you have questions, please contact Jane-Ellen Long, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the HotStorage '12 Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided; if you will be unable to bring a laptop, please contact the program chair or the Conference Manager to arrange to borrow one. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Jessica Horst, Conference Manager, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 21.
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.