You are here
Instructions for Participants
Website Maintenance Alert
Due to scheduled maintenance, the USENIX website will not be available on Tuesday, December 17, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7). We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are trying to register for Enigma 2020, please complete your registration before or after this time period.
These instructions are for those who will be presenting material at HotOS XV. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to find the conference you're interested in.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you need an invitation letter for a VISA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A letter will be mailed to you within 24 hours after we receive the correct mailing address that should be in the letter and any other pertinent information.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Chair, George Candea, email@example.com.
- Final Papers: A printable PDF of your paper, no longer than 5 pages including footnotes, appendices, and figures, plus as many pages as needed for references, is due on or before Monday, April 20, 2015. Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by April 20, 2015. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consent Form: USENIX requires a signed consent form from each author of a refereed paper. To review the consent form and sign with an electronic signature, follow this link. If you are the lead author, please make sure all of your co-authors sign a form.
- Author Resources: Resources to help authors submit papers and posters that meet USENIX publishing guidelines, including templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word, are available on the Author Resources page.
- Registration: You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information.
- Presentations: We will provide the following equipment:
• 1 LCD projector
• 1 screen
• 1 wired Lavalier microphone
• cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided.
In order to make your presentation available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com as soon as possible after your presentation.
- Revised versions of all accepted papers will be available online to registered attendees before the workshop. After the workshop, accepted papers will be made available on the USENIX Web site, along with slides of the presentation, and a summary of the discussion at the workshop. Registered users of the USENIX Web site will have the ability to comment and/or ask questions, and the authors will be able to respond online, as well as expand their ideas and produce new versions of their papers. This online discussion will constitute an active history of how the idea or system evolves from the "hot idea" stage to mature work published in conferences and eventually released into the real world.