You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at HotOS XIV. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the workshop, please contact email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Chair, Petros Maniatis, email@example.com.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper ( no longer than 5 pages including figures and tables, plus as many pages as needed for references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Wednesday, April 10, 2013. This is a firm deadline. Please proofread and double-check your paper carefully before submitting it. Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by April 10, 2013. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the HotOS XIV Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the conference. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the first day of the workshop, May 13, 2013.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INVITED TALK PRESENTERS, PANELISTS, AND KEYNOTE AND PLENARY SPEAKERS
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided; if you will be unable to bring a laptop, please contact the program chair or the Conference Manager to arrange to borrow one. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Jessica Horst, Conference Manager, via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 21.
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us: Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.