You are here
Instructions for Participants:
Hot-ICE '12: 2nd USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Management of Internet, Cloud, and Enterprise Networks and Services
This page is for those who will be presenting material at Hot-ICE '12. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please go to the Events Calendar page and select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen Long: firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Olivier Bonaventure and Ramana Kompella, email@example.com.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper (no more than 6 pp. long), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before March 26, 2012.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by March 26, 2012. If you have questions, please contact Jane-Ellen Long, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print, sign, and fax the Hot-ICE '12 Consent Form for Refereed Paper Authors.
- Using LaTeX? Read these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX and follow them carefully. You will save a lot of time and hassle at the deadline. Naively produced PDFs may contain such errors as incorrect ligatures, nonprinting figures or parts of figures, or incorrect or missing special characters, any of which make your paper unreadable.
- If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
- Registration materials are online now. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online.
We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Jessica Horst, Conference Manager, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 21.
- Please read, sign, and fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks, Keynote Speakers, and Panelists
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.