usenix conference policies
This page is for those who will be presenting material at CSET '14. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Chris Kanich and Patrick Lardieri, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, please see your instructions below.
Instructions for Authors of Refereed Papers
- A printable PDF of your paper, no more than 6–8 pp. long including including tables, figures, and references, along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Thursday, June 26, 2014. Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by June 26, 2014. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, email@example.com.
- Important: Please read, print, and sign the CSET '14 Consent Form for Refereed Papers and return it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at 510-528-8649, or US mail to Publications Department, USENIX Association, 2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215, Berkeley, CA 94710.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the workshop. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the day of the workshop, August 18, 2014.
Instructions for Invited Talk Presenters, Panelists, and Keynote and Plenary Speakers
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Important: Please read, print, and sign the Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels and return it to us via email at email@example.com, fax at 510-528-8649, or US mail to Publications Department, USENIX Association, 2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215, Berkeley, CA 94710.
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.
connect with us