Help Promote graphics!
usenix conference policies
Requirements for Authors
This document provides supplementary information for authors writing submissions to USENIX ATC '15 beyond that provided in the Call for Papers. Please read and follow both the instructions in the Call for Papers and these requirements carefully.
How Should I Prepare and Deliver My Manuscript?
Submission of all papers must be made electronically in PDF format.
Authors should make sure that their submission prints properly on US-style 8.5" by 11" inch paper. Submitted papers will be checked by the PC against these requirements:
- No longer than 11 single-spaced 8.5" by 11" pages for full papers and 5 pages for short papers, including figures and tables, but not including references.
- Use 10-point type on 12-point (single-spaced) leading, two-column format, and Times Roman or a similar font for the body of the paper, including the references.
- All text and figures must fit a text block 6.5" wide by 9" deep.
- Papers not meeting these criteria will be rejected without review, and no deadline extensions will be granted for reformatting.
- Pages should be numbered, and figures and tables should be legible when printed, without requiring magnification.
Do not send files meant for word-processing packages (Word, WordPerfect, LaTeX, Framemaker, etc.).
If you are using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, please make use of these templates and sample first pages (two-column format) from the USENIX templates page, if possible.
If you have any other questions, feel free to send mail to the Program Co-Chairs at email@example.com.
The Program Committee
connect with us