You are here
Awards Presentation: USENIX Lifetime Achievement Award and Software Tools User Group (STUG) Award
This talk will explain:
- Why the La-Z-Boy era of programming is over
- Why the parallel revolution cannot be halted by a no-confidence vote from the USENIX community
- The implications for the IT industry if the revolution should fail
- The opportunities and pitfalls of this revolution
- What Berkeley is doing to be at the forefront of this revolution
Power to the (manycore) processors!
Open Access Media
USENIX is committed to Open Access to the research presented at our events. Papers and proceedings are freely available to everyone once the event begins. Any video, audio, and/or slides that are posted after the event are also free and open to everyone. Support USENIX and our commitment to Open Access.