1998 Atlanta Linux Showcase
Conference and Exhibition
The 1998 Atlanta Linux Showcase was a great success. Thanks to everyone who
attended and made the show possible. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
The total attendance was 2100 people.
Pictures from the show:
Articles, commentary and press releases:
- ALS Wrapup, by the folks at slashdot.
- Atlanta Linux Showcase
Reports, from Linux Weekly News (includes some talk summaries).
Peppermints!, includes a summary from Linux Weekly News and links to
more pictures and reports.
- The future of computing starts with an L, an article on ZDNet.
- Showcase '98 mini report,
includes a report and pictures.
- ALS Updates from segfault.org, also includes some pictures.
- Linux Show Attracts A Zealous Audience, from InternetWorld.
- 'The Skinny' in LinuxWorld has a brief report.
- Penguin's Brew, a column in the February issue of Performance
Computing has a brief but glowing review of the show.
- Oracle firms stance on Linux, from InfoWorld.
- Corel revs Linux
strategy, a CNET News.com article, and Corel Offers
a Linux WordPerfect, from PC World.
The Atlanta Linux Showcase is a not-for-profit event organized by the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts (ALE) Users Group, with
assistance from Linux International (LI).
[ Previous Shows: 1998 Atlanta Linux Showcase |
1997 Atlanta Linux Showcase ]
[ 1996 Atlanta Linux Expo ]