Those registered for the technical sessions will receive a complimentary copy of the Proceedings, either on CD-ROM or in print. Additional copies may be purchased at the conference. To order copies after the conference, click here.
To leave a message for a USENIX attendee, please call (510) 528-8649 x100. Messages will be posted on the Message Board in the Ballroom Foyer.
USENIX is pleased to offer free wireless Internet access for FAST '09. The
network is open and insecure and has the SSID "usenix". Wireless access
points are courtesy of Xirrus. Packet-sniffing or actively attacking other
hosts on the network is prohibited. Please use crypto when possible.
No laptop? No problem. Please feel free to use the registration terminals
when they are available. If you have questions, please stop by the
USENIX registration desk.
All attendees staying at the Grand Hyatt will have complimentary WiFi
in their guest rooms.
USENIX Conferences Are Green!
We are pleased to announce our commitment to producing conferences that are environmentally responsible. We are working with our suppliers to minimize the negative impact on the environment. Here are just a few ways we're making this happen:
- Conference bags, sponsored by VMware, are made from 85% recycled bottles.
- The Proceedings are printed on 30% recycled paper.
- We have replaced the plastic packaging for the CDs with recyclable paper envelopes.
- The signs are mounted on biodegradable foamcore with 15% recycled content.
- The Grand Hyatt participates in food composting in the hotel kitchen.
- You can help, too! Please recycle your name badge at the USENIX registration desk when you depart.