Important Dates and Deadlines
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Monday, July 17, 2023
- Hotel Discount Deadline: Monday, July 17, 2023
- Monitor rental orders due: Thursday, July 27, 2023
- Lead retrieval orders due order: Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Assign LeadCapture license(s) to registered staff: Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Deadline to send shipping tracking numbers to email@example.com: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Shipping window for tabletop items: August 2–4, 2023
- Sponsor tables move-in schedule (times may change):
- Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 9, 2023, 7:00 am – 8:30 am
- Sponsor tables move out: Friday, August 11, 2023, 4:45 pm
Exhibitors may register for an exhibitor-only badge to staff your company’s tabletop. Please send your list of exhibitors to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you the registration link. Each exhibitor may register for their own badge. Badges are not transferable or exchangeable. Your table may have two staff actively working the table at any time.
Note: Those planning to attend sessions rather than solely staff a table should register as a regular attendee with a full conference pass or sponsor pass per your contract. They can then send an email to email@example.com to have their badge flagged to receive an exhibitor ribbon when they check in.
Peak traffic occurs during breaks between sessions:
- Morning and afternoon breaks
- During the luncheons (after attendees have eaten)
- Just after sessions close for the day prior to the Poster Session/Reception
- 6-foot draped table
- Two (2) chairs
- Free WiFi access
- Access to electrical
You are welcome to bring pop-up banners, table swag, and giveaways, but please be aware that you will need to transport these in and out on your own, and that there are strict space restrictions imposed by the fire marshal. Banners should not exceed 3’ in width, and backdrops behind the table are not permitted. Space adjacent to the table will also be very limited. Onsite FedEx Shipping center
Internet and Electrical
USENIX provides free WiFi access to all our attendees and exhibitors. All tables are equipped with access to the conference WiFi network and electricity. If you need a hardwired ethernet line, please let us know.
Monitor Rental (Optional)
If you would like a monitor at your table, you may order one through Show Imaging (SI) by July 27.
Lead Retrieval (Optional)
LeadCapture is available for purchase via the order form.
If you purchase LeadCapture, please note the additional steps need to be taken by exhibiting staff before they can use the app.
- Download the LeadCapture app on your device from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please review this article on how to scan leads.
Tip: Cvent has multiple app icons that look similar. Be sure you have the one pictured here downloaded for iOS or Android.
- Enter Your Access Code. Enter the access code that came to your email or from your exhibit’s admin. (If you never received one, tap I don't have an access code or ask your Exhibitor Admin to look it up). Tap Next.
- If your admin hasn't assigned you a license yet, you'll be prompted to allow the app to access your camera. Tap OK, then scan your badge or tap Manually Enter to enter your confirmation number. Tap Yes, Activate Device to confirm.
New to LeadCapture or want additional help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any general LeadCapture questions or visit this how-to guide and please check with your sponsorship’s coordinator with any questions.
USENIX can secure small items and boxes for you overnight; please coordinate with us on site.
Send all boxes to arrive between Wednesday, August 2 and Friday, August 4.
c/o FedEx Office at Anaheim Marriott
700 W Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
USENIX Security '23/SOUPS 2023
Box __ of __ Company Name _______
Please plan to send us your tracking information and box contents details by Monday, July 31, and/or have email@example.com cc’d on your tracking information, so we can best locate items at the hotel.