Anyone attending the conference in any capacity will be required to be vaccinated, show proof of vaccination upon entry, have a negative COVID-19 test each day of the conference (testing provided by USENIX), and wear a CDC-compliant mask at all times while at the conference, unless eating or drinking. All SREcon22 exhibitors must abide by the event’s Terms and Conditions and USENIX’s Coronavirus/COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan. Please contact the Conference Department for more information or for answers to any questions regarding registration.
Exhibitor Services Provided By Freeman
View the Freeman Online manual NOW availablehere
Phone: +1 888.508.5054
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Lead Capture App Order From Your Exhibitor Portal via Cvent: Order before you arrive!
- Hotel Discount Deadline: March 9, 2022
- Freeman Rental Discount Deadline: February 11, 2022
- Attendee Hub Virtual Collateral Submission Deadline: February 14, 2022
- Freeman Discount Graphics Submission Deadline: February 22, 2022
- Monitor Rental Deadline: February 21, 2022
- Freeman Advance Freight Receiving Window: February 11 - March 7, 2022
- Freeman Advance Freight Receiving Deadline: March 7, 2022 by 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
- Last day to use Sponsor passes: February 28, 2022
*NOTE: SREcon22 In person registration is sold out and now closed for both attendees and exhibitors. Virtual registration is still available. Contact us with questions.
- You must plan to arrive for COVID-19 Testing daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM each day of the conference. Outside tests are not accepted. Any booth staff arriving later in the day must still be tested that morning, or they will not be admitted.
- All orders received before the discount deadline will receive the discount rates. Orders that are not sent into Freeman by the discount deadline will receive the standard rates. Contact Freeman with questions and for more details at 888.508.5054 or email ExhibitorSupport@Freeman.com.
- All advanced freight MUST be shipped to the warehouse. Do NOT ship directly to the venue. Freeman will accept crated, boxed or skidded material beginning February 11, 2022 at the above address. Material arriving after March 7, 2022 will be received at the warehouse with an additional after deadline charge.
- MAXIMUM BOOTH HEIGHT IS 7 FT. DO NOT BRING POP-UPS OR BACK WALLS GREATER THAN 7 FT HIGH. Contact Freeman for questions and options.
All advance freight will be delivered to your booth space prior to exhibitor move-in to expedite your set up.
Sunday, March 13, 2022, 1:00 pm-5:00 pm. No testing required, but only exhibitor badges allowed access to showcase. Badge pickup in the Grand Ballroom Foyer.
Monday, March 14, 2022, 8:00 am–10:00 am. Testing required before access to showcase, please arrive for this between 7:00 am and 10:00 am, check in Market St. Foyer.
Showcase, Reception, Happy Hour, and Sponsor Event Schedule
Note hours are subject to modification, please check back closer to the event for final schedule.
Monday, March 14, 2022
Show Floor Open: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Happy Hour on Show Floor (Pacific Concourse) after sessions from 5:00-6:00 PM
- Sponsor Events begin after Happy Hour
Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Show Floor Open: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Reception (in Atrium) after session
- Sponsor Events begin after Reception
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Show Floor Open: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
All exhibitor ordered freight carriers must be checked-in by 2 PM for freight pick up
Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Exhibitor Onsite Services
- Exhibitor-only badges with access to the show floor (Pacific Concourse) for installation and show hours
- Onsite assistance via Freeman's exhibitor services desk
- USENIX staff onsite to help answer your questions
Your booth comes with badges for staffing your exhibit. These are NOT sponsor passes to attend sessions.
All Exhibitors MUST test negative FOR COVID-19 at the SREcon22 testing site each morning prior to the conference, or they will not be allowed in the showcase. Please advise all staff to plan on testing during the 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM window each day they will work the booth, regardless of what time they plan to do so
Registration for SREcon22 Americas is at capacity. If you still need to register exhibit only staff, please contact us.
Exhibitor-only badges are required for those staffing a booth.
- Exhibitor-only badges are separate entities from conference passes or any sponsor passes that may be part of your sponsorship.
- Exhibitors must test negative for COVID-19 during the morning testing window each day they plan to attend or staff booth. No exceptions.
- Exhibitors will have access to food and beverage.
USENIX will provide overnight security for the showcase on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights. Your booth includes a locking counter, but we advise bringing any valuables such as laptops to your hotel room for safekeeping overnight. Please let us know on site if you will need assistance with this.
IMPORTANT: Maximum booth height is 7 ft for any pop ups. Each booth will have 7' pipe and drape back wall and 3' pipe and drape side wall. Please contact Freeman for any custom sign or branding requests.
Virtual/Virtual only Booths: Virtual Attendee Hub
Cvent's Attendee Hub (the conference app) can include your company logo, blurb, video links, and documents. Virtual graphics and collateral for Attendee Hub will be managed by your company's assigned virtual booth staff. Email invitations will be sent from the USENIX Conference team.
To help your team prepare, below are the details you will want to have at hand:
USENIX provides free WiFi access to all our attendees and exhibitors. We cannot guarantee the quality and seamless connectivity on the show floor/Pacific Concourse and we strongly recommend that all exhibitors who will need internet access for demos or displays order an ethernet drop from Encore. SREcon22 Ethernet Order Form
All booths are equipped with access to an electric drop. If you require additional service, please download the form
Download the form here. Deadline is February 21.
Advanced Warehouse Shipping Label
Download the label here
Exhibitors have the option to order lead retrieval as an app only add on to your personal device. Lead retrieval via the Cvent LeadCapture app should be ordered ahead of the event, and can be done so by your booth admin from within the Cvent Virtual Attendee Hub once invited to do so. A Cvent representative will be onsite to assist the day of the event but they will have limited capacity and you may not receive assistance in a timely manner. USENIX staff onsite cannot assist with this. Additionally, if you will be swapping staff out multiple times, we recommend having a dedicated device (smartphone or tablet, must be iOS 13 or above, or Android ) to avoid having to order lead retrieval as additional licenses are $149.00 ea. USENIX staff onsite cannot assist with this so please be sure to order before you arrive!
ONSITE Print Graphics (Freeman)
Print Graphics Resources and Submission Guidelines: here
Submit your print-ready graphics by February 22, 2022