Welcome to all SREcon19 Asia/Pacific speakers! We're so glad that you'll be joining us in Singapore.
- Sign your Consent-to-Publish form.
- USENIX requires a signed consent form from all presenters, which allows us to publish the audio, slides, and/or video of your talk. USENIX makes these freely available to the public as part of our commitment to open access. Please review and e-sign the SREcon19 Asia/Pacific Consent Form for Talks. If your company requires that you sign its speaker release form instead, please send the completed version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for the conference.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online.
- Read the USENIX Event Code of Conduct and USENIX Event Guidelines for Speakers.
- Please ensure your talk follows the guidelines outlined in the USENIX Event Code of Conduct and Guidelines for Speakers.
- Prepare your slide deck.
- Slides should be set up for a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Get your visa.
- If you live abroad and need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact the USENIX Conference Department (email@example.com) as soon as possible. Visa applications can take at least 30 working days to process. Please identify yourself as a presenter, and include your full postal address in your email.
- Email your slides (after the conference).
- In order to make your talk available on the program web page immediately after the conference, please email a PDF of your slides to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after your presentation.
A/V and Technical Setup
USENIX provides a projection screen and projector, plus the following:
- 1 wireless microphone
- Cables and extension cords: HDMI and VGA are provided for connecting your laptop to the projection system. Please check your device ahead of time and bring any special adapters you might need, including for Mini-Displayport or USB-C.
Laptops are not provided. If you will be unable to bring a laptop and need to arrange to borrow one, or if you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact the Conference Department (email@example.com, +1 510.528.8649).
Promote Yourself and the Event on Social Media!
Please wait until we post the program before you announce that you're speaking at the conference, as not every submitter has learned whether their proposal was accepted. Once the program is posted, please help us promote the conference on social media with the #SREcon hashtag.
Our attendees come from around the world to learn from you, so this is your chance to get people excited about your session. We've posted some suggested Tweets and sample graphics below, which you're welcome to use.
I'm speaking at #SREcon in Singapore, on June 12–14, 2019. Join me! http://bit.ly/srecon19apac
Join me at #SREcon in Singapore, on June 12–14, 2019! http://bit.ly/srecon19apac
Feel free to use the banners below to promote your session at SREcon19 Asia/Pacific. Contact the USENIX Communications Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need a different size.
Size: 600x600 pixels
Size: 600x600 pixels