Important Dates and Deadlines
- Hotel discount deadline: Monday, March 27, 2023
- Early bird registration deadline: Monday, March 27, 2023
- Monitor orders due: Tuesday, April 14, 2023
- Shipping window for tabletop items: Wednesday, April 12 - Friday, April 14
- Deadline to send your shipment’s tracking numbers: Wednesday, April 12 (if applicable)
- LeadCapture orders due: Monday, April 10, 2023
- Sponsor tables move in: Monday, April 17, 2023: 7:00 am–9:00 am
- Exhibit schedule*:
- Monday, April 17, 2023: 8:00 am–5:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023: 8:00 am–4:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023: 8:00 am–4:00 pm (conference closes at 5:10 pm)
- Sponsor tables move out: Wednesday, April 19: 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
*Note: Refer to the NSDI '23 program for complete details and breaks schedule.
Exhibit Space Details
NSDI ‘23 takes place at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf. All tables will be located in the Grand Ballroom Foyer, adjacent to the sessions. You are welcome to bring a pop-up banner, table cloth, and giveaways, but please be aware that you will need to transport these in and out on your own, or ship directly to the venue per instructions below. Popups should not exceed 6’ w x 8’h.
- Six (6)-foot draped table
- Two (2) chairs
- Free WiFi access
Internet and Electrical
USENIX provides free WiFi access to all our attendees and exhibitors. All tables are equipped with access to the conference WiFI network and electricity. If you need a hardwired ethernet line, please let us know. Please bring your own cables as needed for your devices.
If you would like a monitor at your table, you may order one through Show Imaging (SI) by Monday, April 3, 2023.
Exhibitors have the option to order lead retrieval via the Cvent app, which is downloadable to your own device. These can be purchased by your exhibit admin in the exhibitor portal. Please let us know if you need an invite. You can find helpful hints on Cvent's Community Forum.
USENIX can secure small items and boxes for you overnight, please coordinate with us on site.
Send all boxes to arrive between Wednesday, April 12 and Friday, April 14. Label each box with the below information, and fill in your company name where indicated.
NSDI '23, April 17–19
Box ___ of ___:
c/o Kaci Gittemeier
Boston Marriott Long Wharf
296 State St
Boston, MA, 02109
Please send us your tracking information and box contents by April 12, and have email@example.com cc’d on your tracking information so we can best locate items at the hotel.
Ship out: If you need to ship any items out after the conference, please bring prepaid and pre-printed shipping labels.
Register Exhibit Staff (not attending conference sessions). No code is necessary.
Exhibitor-only badges are required for those staffing a table.
- Exhibitor-only badges are separate entities from conference passes or any sponsor passes that may be part of your sponsorship.
- Exhibitors will have access to the conference food and beverage. Luncheon is only provided on Tuesday.
Anyone who is registered to attend sessions (e.g., a staff member with a full conference pass) may also double as an exhibitor. Any exhibitor who would like to attend sessions will not be allowed unless registered as a full attendee with either a sponsor pass or a regular registration.