Anyone attending the conference in any capacity will be required to be registered to attend and must:
- Be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination upon entry, and
- Wear a CDC-compliant mask at all times while at the conference, unless eating or drinking
Please review the USENIX Health and Safety Protocols. When registering, you will be asked to agree to the NSDI Terms and Conditions. Please contact the Conference Department for more information or for answers to any questions regarding registration.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Hotel Discount Deadline: Monday, March 14, 2022
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Monday, March 14, 2022
- (Optional) Virtual Collateral Deadline: Monday, March 28, 2022
- Monitor Rental Deadline: Thursday, March 24, 2022
- LeadCapture order deadline: Friday, April 1, 2022
- Shipping Window for tabletop items: Wednesday, March 30-Friday, April 1, 2022
- On-site sponsor tables: Move-In (times may change):
- Sunday, April 3, 2022, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Monday, April 4, 2022, 8:00 am–10:00 am
- On-site Exhibits: Peak traffic during breaks/intersessions, see full event schedule here:
- Monday, April 4, 2022: 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 5, 2022: 9:00 am–5:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022: 9:00 am–12:00 am (optional)
Virtual Booth and Collateral
Deadline: Monday, March 28, to send (optional) collateral
Attendee Hub: The Cvent Attendee Hub (Attendee Hub) is the virtual platform for the conference, hosting the live stream sessions, program, sponsor content, and attendee interactions. USENIX includes your logo, URL, and company blurb to the sponsor and exhibitor sections of the conference platform, The Attendee Hub. If you wish us to add any additional information, or customize your company blurb to include specific event-related copy, please provide by March 28. You may send items later, but be aware they may not be posted before attendees are invited to join the Attendee Hub.
The file types and formats are:
- Banner: Recommended image size is 1872x320 pixels with an aspect ratio of 936x160 pixels.
- Preferred logo/artwork formats should be scalable vector files such as AI or EPS ( files must have all fonts outlined, if applicable).
- Documents: Files must be less than 20MB and in one of these formats .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx.
- Website or video link: Please provide the URL, and the Display text (video links to YouTube are okay).
- Video file: Supported file types are MOV, MP4. Each files should not exceed 5 GB.
Please also provide:
- (Optional) The admin name and contact email for your company to manage your booth content and staff, if you wish.
- Any preferred social media links.
Register Exhibit Staff (not attending conference sessions). No code is necessary.
Exhibitor-only badges are required for those staffing a table.
- Exhibitor-only badges are separate entities from conference passes or any sponsor passes that may be part of your sponsorship.
- Exhibitors will have access to food and beverage.
- 6-foot draped table
- Two (2) chairs
- Free WiFi access
- Access to electrical
You are welcome to bring pop-up banners, table swag, desktop literature racks, and giveaways, but please be aware that you will need to transport these in and out on your own. Banners and backdrops should not exceed 6' in width.
Internet and Electrical
USENIX provides free WiFi access to all our attendees and exhibitors. All tables are equipped with access to the conference WiFI network and electricity. If you need a hardwired ethernet line, please let us know.
If you would like a monitor at your table, you may order one through Show Imaging (SI) by March 24 here.
Exhibitors have the option to order lead retrieval via the Cvent app, which is downloadable to your own device. These can be purchased by your virtual booth admin in the Attendee Hub admin portal. Please let us know if you need an invite. If you need assistance, please review the instructions on how to use the app and additional information on using the Cvent Attendee Hub portal.
USENIX can secure small items and boxes for you overnight, please coordinate with us on site.
You will be able to ship items for your table directly to the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington: Please send all boxes for NSDI to arrive between Wednesday, March 30, and Friday, April 1, to:
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington
Attn: Angela Dallas
1053 Lake Washington Blvd North
Renton, WA, 98056
Hold for arrival - USENIX/Casey Henderson/NSDI '22
Please plan to send us your tracking information and box contents, or have firstname.lastname@example.org cc’d on your tracking information, so we can best locate items at the hotel.
Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at NSDI in Renton, Washington!