You are here
Calling All Students and Women: apply for an NSDI '14 grant today!
Join us in Seattle, WA, April 2-4, 2014, for the 11th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI ’14).
NSDI focuses on the design principles, implementation, and practical evaluation of networked and distributed systems, and will bring together researchers to foster a broad approach to addressing overlapping research challenges.
The 3-day technical session program includes more than 35 paper presentations on:
- Datacenter Networks
- Debugging Complex Systems
- Software Verification and Testing
- Security and Privacy
- Operational Systems Track
- Data Storage and Analytics
- Interpreting Signals
- Improving Throughput and Latency
- In-Memory Computing and Caching
- Scalable Networking
- New Programming Abstractions
View the full program.