These instructions are for those who will be presenting material at the 4th Workshop on Interactions of NVM/Flash with Operating Systems and Workloads (INFLOW '16). If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to find the conference you're interested in.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (Visa applications can take at least 30 working days to process.) Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Instructions for Authors of Refereed Papers
- Final Papers: A printable PDF of your paper, no longer than 5 pages excluding references, is due on or before Friday, September 30, 2016.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by September 30, 2016. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
- Consent Form: USENIX requires a signed consent form from each author of a refereed paper. To review the consent form and sign with an electronic signature, follow this link and read the instructions on the screen. If you are the lead author, please make sure all of your co-authors sign a form.
- Author Resources: Resources to help authors submit papers and posters that meet USENIX publishing guidelines, including templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word, are available on the Author Resources page.
- Registration: Registration is now open. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration fee poses a financial hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presentations: We will provide the following equipment:
• 1 LCD projector
• 1 screen
• 1 wired Lavalier microphone
• Cables and extension cords: HDMI and Mini-Displayport are provided for connecting your laptop to the projector. Please check your device ahead of time.
Please note: laptops are not provided.
Slides should set up for a 16:9 aspect ratio. In order to make your presentation available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com as soon as possible after your presentation.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the conference. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the day of the workshop.