Welcome to all HotSec '19 speakers! We're so glad that you'll be joining us in Santa Clara, CA, USA.
- Sign your Consent to Publish form.
- USENIX requires a signed consent form from all presenters, which allows us to publish the audio, slides, and/or video of your talk. USENIX makes these freely available to the public as part of our commitment to open access. Please review and e-sign the HotSec '19 Consent Form for Talks and Panels. If your company requires that you sign its speaker release form instead, please send the completed version to email@example.com.
- Register for the summit.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online.
- Read the USENIX Event Code of Conduct and USENIX Event Guidelines for Speakers.
- Please ensure your talk follows the guidelines outlined in the USENIX Event Code of Conduct and Guidelines for Speakers.
- Prepare your slide deck.
- Slides should be set up for a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Get your visa.
- If you live abroad and need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the summit, please contact the USENIX Conference Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Visa applications can take at least 30 working days to process. Please identify yourself as a presenter, and include your full postal address in your email.
- Email your slides (after the summit).
- In order to make the content of your presentation available on the USENIX website immediately after the summit, please email a PDF of your slides to email@example.com as soon as possible after your presentation.
A/V and Technical Setup
USENIX provides a projection screen and projector, plus the following:
- 1 wireless microphone
- Cables and extension cords: HDMI and VGA are provided for connecting your laptop to the projection system. Please check your device ahead of time and bring any special adapters you might need, including for Mini-Displayport or USB-C.
Laptops are not provided. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact the Conference Department (firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 510.528.8649).