- WiP and/or poster abstracts due: Friday, January 12, 2024, 11:59 pm AoE
- Notification of acceptance: Friday, January 19, 2024
We invite submissions to the FAST '24 Poster and Work-in-Progress Reports (WiPs) sessions. You can submit a poster, a WiP, or both. Posters will be presented during the conference reception. WiPs will be presented during a session, with each given roughly five minutes.
- WiP submission: If you are requesting to present a WiP, please submit a one-page abstract, not including references.
- Poster submission: If you are requesting to present a poster, please submit a one-page abstract, not including references, and a one-page draft of the poster.
- WiP & Poster submission: If you are requesting to present a poster and WiP, please submit a one-page abstract, not including references, and a one-page draft of the poster.
We are requesting poster drafts to ensure their quality and also to allow us to provide feedback to poster presenters.
Submit your abstract and/or poster drafts in PDF format via the Posters and WiPs submission system, which will be available here soon. Do not email submissions. Abstracts should not be anonymized: include all information (title, author names and affiliations, text, and citations). Abstracts should follow USENIX's format and guidelines: typeset in two-column format in 10-point Times Roman type on 12-point leading (single-spaced), with the text block being no more than 7" wide by 9" deep. Submissions violating these guidelines will be rejected without review. Those whose abstract is accepted for a poster presentation will be asked to prepare a 3'x4' full-size color poster. USENIX will provide easels and boards for you to display your poster.
Note that all authors of accepted papers are expected to present a poster as well. However, authors of accepted papers do not need to submit an abstract or a draft of their poster. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.