Enigma 2018 Speaker Information
Welcome to all Enigma 2018 speakers! We're so glad that you'll be joining us in Santa Clara, CA.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or your Program Co-Chairs, Bryan Payne and Franziska Roesner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign your Consent to Publish form.
- USENIX requires a signed consent form from all presenters, which allows us to publish the audio, slides, and/or video of your talk. USENIX makes these freely available to the public as part of our commitment to open access. To review and e-sign the form, follow this link and read the instructions on the screen.
- If you prefer not to e-sign your form and/or prefer not to provide your Social Security number electronically, you may download the consent form (PDF), print it, and mail it to:
The USENIX Association
2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215
Berkeley, CA 94710
Attn: Enigma 2018 Consent
- Register for the conference.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online.
- Read the USENIX Code of Conduct and Guidelines for Speakers.
- Please ensure your talk follows the guidelines outlined in the Code of Conduct.
- Prepare your slide deck.
- Slides should be set up for a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Get your visa.
- If you live abroad and need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible. Visa applications can take at least 30 working days to process. Please identify yourself as a presenter, and include your full postal address in your email.
- Email your slides (after the conference).
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX website immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after your presentation.
We will provide equipment for projection, plus the following:
- 1 wireless microphone
- Cables and extension cords: HDMI and Mini-Displayport are provided for connecting your laptop to the AV setup. Please check your device ahead of time and bring any special adapters you might need.
Laptops are not provided. If you will be unable to bring a laptop and need to arrange to borrow one, or if you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact the Conference Department via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649.
Promote Yourself and the Event on Social Media!
Please help us promote the conference on social media with the #Enigma2018 hashtag. Our attendees come from around the world to learn from you, so here's your chance to get people excited about your session. We've posted some graphics below which you're welcome to use.
I'm speaking at #Enigma2018 in Santa Clara, January 16–18, 2018. Join me! http://bit.ly/2hhB2OW
Join me at #Enigma2018 in Santa Clara, January 16–18, 2018! http://bit.ly/2hhB2OW
Feel free to use the banners below to promote your session at Enigma 2018. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a different size.
Size: 180x180 pixels
Size: 180x180 pixels