Anyone attending the conference in any capacity will be required to be registered to attend and must:
- Be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination upon entry, and
- Wear a CDC-compliant mask at all times while at the conference, unless eating or drinking
Please review the USENIX Health and Safety Protocols. When registering, you will be asked to agree to the USENIX Terms and Conditions. Please contact the Conference Department for more information or for answers to any questions regarding registration.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- Hotel Discount Deadline: Monday, June 20, 2022
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Monday, June 20, 2022
- Virtual Collateral Deadline (Optional): Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Exhibit admins and staff can update the virtual exhibit at any time before or during the conference. See the Virtual Exhibit and Collateral section below for more details.
- Monitor rental deadline: Thursday, June 30, 2022 ORDER HERE
- LeadCapture app orders placed through your Exhibitor Portal on Cvent
- Shipping window for table-top items: Wednesday, July 6, and Friday, July 8
- On-site sponsor tables move-in schedule (times subject to change):
- Sunday, July 10, 2022: 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Monday, Monday, July 11, 2022: 8:00 am–10:00 am
- On-site exhibits: Peak traffic during breaks/between sessions. For full details, see OSDI '22 and ATC '22 Technical Sessions schedule
Virtual Exhibit and Collateral
USENIX will configure your exhibit page on the conference platform, Cvent's Attendee Hub with your previously provided logo, URL, and blurb. If you wish to enhance this page you may DIY or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Exhibit admins and staff can update the virtual exhibit at any time before or during the conference.
Deadline: Thursday, June 16 to send (optional) collateral
The Cvent Attendee Hub (Attendee Hub, Conference Platform) is the virtual platform for the conference, hosting the live stream sessions, program, sponsor content, and attendee interactions.
Your company's clickable logo and blurb are included in the sponsor and exhibitor sections of the Attendee Hub.
Your virtual page's admin may customize with additional information, graphics, or documents and links. If you would like USENIX to enhance your page, please provide your content by June 29. You may send items later, but be aware they may not be posted before attendees are invited to join the Attendee Hub.
The file types and formats are:
- Banner: Recommended image size is 1872x320 pixels with an aspect ratio of 936x160 pixels.
- Logo: Preferred logo/artwork formats should be scalable vector files such as AI or EPS ( files must have all fonts outlined, if applicable).
- Documents: Files must be less than 20MB and in one of these formats .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx.
- Website or video link: Please provide the URL, and the Display text (video links to YouTube are okay).
- Video file: Supported file types are MOV, MP4. Each files should not exceed 5 GB.
Please also provide:
- The admin name and contact email for your company to manage your booth content and staff. (Optional)
- Any preferred social media links.
On-site Exhibitor Registration and Virtual-only Exhibitor Registration
Register exhibit staff (not attending conference sessions) here. No code is necessary.
Exhibitor-only badges are required for those staffing a table both in person and virtually.
Exhibitor registration is required for those either staffing a table or a virtual exhibit in the Hub.
Exhibitor-only registration is separate from sponsor passes that may be part of your sponsorship.
On-site Exhibit Space
- 6-foot draped table
- Two (2) chairs
- Free WiFi access
- Access to electrical
- Exhibitors will have access to food and beverage on-site
You are welcome to bring pop-up banners, table swag, desktop literature racks, and giveaways, but please be aware that you will need to transport these in and out on your own. Banners and backdrops should not exceed 6 feet in width.
Internet and Electrical
USENIX provides free WiFi access to all our attendees and exhibitors. All tables are equipped with access to the conference WiFi network and electricity. If you need a hardwired ethernet line, please let us know.
If you would like a monitor at your table, you may order one through Show Imaging (SI) by June 30.
Exhibitors have the option to order lead retrieval via the conference platform (Cvent's Attendee Hub) for use on your own device for on-site exhibitors. If you need assistance, please review the instructions on how to use the app and additional information on using the Cvent Attendee Hub portal.
USENIX can secure small items and boxes for you overnight, please coordinate with us onsite.
You will be able to ship items for your table directly to the Omni La Costa Resort and Spa.
Shipping Label here.
Please plan to send us your tracking information and box contents details, or have email@example.com cc'd on your tracking information, so we can best locate items at the hotel.
Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in Carlsbad.