These instructions are for those who will be presenting material at the 2017 USENIX Workshop on Advances in Security Education (ASE '17). If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to find the conference you're interested in.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible. (Visa applications can take at least 30 working days to process.) Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Instructions for Authors of Refereed Papers
- Final Papers: A printable PDF of your paper, no longer than eight pages excluding references for regular papers and six pages including references for short papers, is due on or before Thursday, July 6, 2017. Please note:
- This is a hard deadline, no extensions will be granted.
- Papers should be typeset in two-column format in 10-point Times Roman type on 12-point leading (single-spaced), with the text block being no more than 6.5" wide by 9" deep.
- Templates and sample first pages (two-column format) for Microsoft Word and LaTeX are available on the USENIX templates page.
- Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by July 6, 2017. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All paper titles, authors, and affiliations are rendered from the information in the HotCRP Web submission system. Please make sure to update this information as necessary when you upload your final paper PDF.
- Please make sure that your final paper PDF is searchable.
• 1 wireless microphone
• Cables and extension cords: HDMI, Mini-Displayport, and VGA are provided for connecting your laptop to the AV setup. Please check your device ahead of time and bring any special adapters you might need.
Please note: laptops are not provided.