| Student offers |
Hotel & Travel | Press
Check out USENIX in the news: UnixReview article | Press Release
Press Badge Registration
The USENIX Association welcomes members of the media to attend its Annual Technical Conference. Attendance to the Technical Sessions and special events are complimentary to working journalists. To register, please email Monica Ortiz with the complete Press Registration information found below. All press registrants will be subject to qualification. An email confirmation will be sent within one week of receiving your registration.
Please be sure to include the following information in your registration email to Monica.
(All fields marked with an * are mandatory for press registration.)
Press registration includes the following:
- First Name* Middle Initial* Last Name*
- Email Address*
- Street Address*
- City*, State* Zip*
- Phone Number*
- Fax Number*
- Publication Details
- Publication you represent*
- URL of your publication*
- Where will your coverage be published? (Please be as detailed as possible)*
- Do you have any special interview requests?
- Admin Assistant Name
- Admin Assistant Contact Number
- Technical Sessions, Thursday, June 28, 2001 to Saturday, June 30, 2001
- Technical Session materials
- Conference evening activities and social events
- Conference exhibition floor access
- Press Room
Press registration will not include:
- Tutorial Sessions, Monday, June 25, 2001 to Wednesday, June 27, 2001
- Tutorial Session Materials
- Travel and Accommodation Costs
Picking up your Press Badge and Materials
Your press badge and materials will be available at the conference Press Room. At that time, you will be asked to provide a business card with your title and company name.
Questions on press registration and special arrangements?
Contact: Monica Ortiz
Marketing and Events Consulting