Work-in-Progress Reports (WiPs) List of Presentations
Short, pithy, and fun, Work-in-Progress reports introduce interesting new or
ongoing work, and the JVM audience provides valuable discussion and feedback.
If you are interested in presenting your Work-in-Progress, please see
the WiP Call for Papers.
- "Java Profiling for Embedded Java Applications,"
Gilbert Cabillic, Jean-Philippe Lesot, and Michel Banatre,
INRIA RENNES (IRISA), France
- "Self Tuning JVM to Improve Application Performance and Scalability,"
Nagendra Nagarajayya, Alka Gupta, S.R. Venkatramanan, and Mayank Srivastava,
- "A Profiler and Compiler for the Wonka Virtual Machine,"
Dries Buytaert, Frans Arickx, and Johan Vos
- "SAP VM Container: Using Process Attachable Virtual Machines
to Provide Isolation and Scalability for Large Servers,"
Norbert Kuck, Harald Kuck, Edgar Lott, Christoph Rohland, and Oliver Schmidt,
SAP AG, Germany.
- "A Framework for Integrating the Real-Time Specification for Java
and Java's Remote Method Invocation,"
Andy Wellings, University of York, Ray Clark, The Mitre Corp., Doug Jensen, The Mitre Corp., and Doug Wells, The Open Group.
- "The Effect of Types on Spill Code in an Annotation-aware JVM,"
Joel Jones, University of Alabama.
- "A Threaded Code Interpreter for Rotor, Microsoft's Shared Source
Implementation of the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI),"
Yahya Mirza, Aurora Borealis Software