Instructions for Participants: |
2009 USENIX ANNUAL TECHNICAL CONFERENCE
This page is for those who will be presenting material at USENIX '09. If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
page and select the conference in which you're interested.
Accepted presenters, please read these instructions:
FOR PAPER PRESENTERS | FOR SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen
email@example.com, 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Chairs,
Geoffrey M. Voelker and Alec Wolman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF REFEREED PAPERS
1. Register for the conference as soon as possible!
Registration materials will be online soon. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
2. The PDF of your
paper is due on or before 21 April 2009. This is a firm deadline. Papers not received by that date will not be included in the printed conference proceedings.
Email the PDF of your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your signed consent forms by fax or email to the address indicated on the form.
3. Before you begin, read these instructions carefully:
4. IMPORTANT: Read these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX now. You will save a lot of time and hassle at the deadline. Naively produced PDFs may contain such errors as incorrect ligatures, nonprinting figures or parts of figures, or incorrect or missing special characters, any of which make your paper unreadable.
5. If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
FOR TALK PRESENTERS, PANELISTS, AND KEYNOTE SPEAKER
1. The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online.
We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Devon Shaw, Conference Manager, via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 21.
2. Please read, sign, and fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks,
Keynote Speakers, and Panelists
3. In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.