This page is for authors who have had material accepted to
present at USENIX '05. If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
page and select the conference in which you're interested.
Accepted authors, please read this page!
1. Register for the conference as soon as possible!
Registration materials will be online soon. Please note: One author per paper will receive a registration discount of $200. USENIX will offer a complimentary registration upon request.
2. General Track authors: Electronic versionsPDF and HTMLof your
paper and your approval of USENIX's printout of your PDF are due on or before 17 February 2005. This is a firm deadline. Papers not received by that date will not be included in the printed conference proceedings.
FREENIX authors: Electronic versionsPDF and HTMLof your
paper and your approval of USENIX's printout of your PDF are due on or before 24 February 2005. This is a firm deadline. Papers not received by that date will not be included in the printed conference proceedings.
You need no longer send physical copies to the USENIX office. Simply email the PDF and HTML files of your paper and your fax number to email@example.com. We will gladly print the paper in our office and fax you a copy for approval. You should send the consent form by regular mail or fax to the address indicated on the form.
3. Bookmark and/or print the:
Instructions for Accepted Material. See especially Summary of Indispensable Requirements
USENIX '05 Consent Form or FREENIX '05 Consent Form
- Checklist for Authors
4. IMPORTANT: Read these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX and follow them carefully. You will save a lot of time and hassle at the deadline.
5. Need advice about generating HTML? See these Tips for Conversion from LaTeX to HTML.
6. If you wish, make use of these samples (two-column format):
- MS Word 97/98
- LaTeX and a style file.
- Framemaker 6 template and PDF of the template
If you experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jane-Ellen
Long at 510.528.8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Chair:
USENIX '05: Vivek Pai, email@example.com
FREENIX '05: Niels Provos, firstname.lastname@example.org