Instructions for Participants:
18th USENIX Security Symposium
FOR PAPER PRESENTERS | FOR SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL PRESENTERS
- Re final files and talk slides: Production Director Jane-Ellen
- Re the program and your participation: Program Chair Fabian Monrose, email@example.com
- Re registration, A/V, travel, student grants: Conference Manager Devon Shaw, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re invited talks, keynote presentation: Executive Director Ellie Young, email@example.com
Need a Visa?
If you need an invitation letter so that you can apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact Devon Shaw, firstname.lastname@example.org, early on. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
FOR AUTHORS OF REFEREED PAPERS
1. USENIX will contact you with instructions for registering online and information about the discounts available.
2. The PDF of your
paper and a fax number for at least one author are due on or before 2 June 2009. This is a firm deadline.
Email the PDF of your paper and your fax number to Jane-Ellen Long, email@example.com. USENIX will fax a printout of your paper to you, sending you email notification of the fax. Be prepared to confirm the printout or supply a corrected file by 3 June. You should send the consent forms by fax or email to the address indicated on the form.
3. Before you begin, read these instructions carefully:
4. Please read, sign, and fax to us the
USENIX Security '09 Consent Form. All papers will be available online to registered attendees prior to the event and will be available online to everyone starting on the first day of the technical sessions. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
FOR TALK PRESENTERS, PANELISTS, AND KEYNOTE SPEAKER
1. USENIX will contact you with instructions for registering online.
We will provide 1 LCD projector, 1 screen, 1 wired Lavalier microphone, and cables and extension cords.
Please note: If you will need to borrow a laptop for your presentation or you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Devon Shaw via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 21.
2. Please read, sign, and fax to us the Consent Form for Invited Talks,
Keynote Speakers, and Panelists.
3. In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email a PDF of your talk slides to Jane-Ellen
firstname.lastname@example.org, immediately after your presentation.