This page is for authors who have had material accepted to
present at Security '04. If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
page and select the conference in which you're interested.
Accepted authors, please read this page!
1. Register for the symposium as soon as possible!
Registration materials will be online soon. Please note: one author per paper may take a registration discount of $200. If the registration fee poses a hardship to the presenter, the USENIX Conference Department can offer a complimentary registration.
2. Be aware that both an approved printout and electronic versionsPostScript or PDF and HTMLof your
paper are due in the USENIX office on or before 18 May 2004. This is a firm deadline. Papers not received by that date will not be included in the printed symposium proceedings.
You need no longer send physical copies to the USENIX office. Simply email the PDF or PostScript file of your paper and your fax number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly print the paper in our office and fax you a copy for approval. You should send the consent form by regular mail or fax to the USENIX office.
3. Bookmark and/or print the:
Instructions for Accepted Material. See especially Summary of Indispensable Requirements
Security '04 Consent Form
- Checklist for Authors
- Slide Presentation Guidelines (PDF) (PostScript).
4. If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
- MS Word 97/98
- LaTeX, a style file, and some tips on generating PDF from LaTeX
- Framemaker 6 template and PDF of the template
5. Here are some tips on various tools for conversion from LaTeX to HTML.
If you experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to email us at
email@example.com or call Jane-Ellen
Long at 510.528.8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Chair:
Matt Blaze, firstname.lastname@example.org