This form allows you to submit a position statement for the
2008 Linux Storage & Filesystem Workshop to be held in San Jose, CA.
The form asks for the following information:
- The full contact details of one author who will act as the primary contact
for this position statement.
- A full list of all the authors and their institutions.
- The email addresses of all of the authors.
- Which, if any, of the authors are full-time students.
- You will be asked to enter (not upload) a short abstract for
the position statement. Please use plain text, not HTML.
- You will be asked to upload a position statement using
the Web file upload mechanism.
Your uploaded file should contain a position statement in Plain Text Format.
Should be formatted where each paragraph is separated by a blank line, and
lines should be terminated by a newline character. Lines should be at most
75 characters long. Any file failing the two tests above are assumed to be
If you have all this information available, the press Submit to start the
registration process. Submission is not complete until you
see a page titled `Thank You'. If you do not see this page, then you have not
completed the submission process. Some browsers do not support file upload, and occasionally
caches get in the way of the proper functioning of the form.
Please note: The submission form refers to submissions as papers because this system is used by many different conferences. In all instances for this workshop, paper should be taken to mean position statement.