This form allows you to submit a paper for the LISA '99 conference, November 7-12, 1999
to be held in Seattle Washington.
The form asks for the following information:
- The full contact details of one author who will act as the primary contact
for this paper.
- The full list of authors: you must supply the first name, the last name
and the affiliation of each author.
- Which, if any, of the authors are full-time students.
- You will be asked to upload an extended abstract of the paper using
the Web file upload mechanism. We know that certain browsers do not
support file upload, but alternative upload mechanisms are complicated,
and we wish to make this operation as painless as possible for most
people. If your browser does not support file upload, We are sure that
you will be able to get access to a browser that does.
- Your extended abstract should be in plain ASCII text or PDF format.
- PDF appears to be the safest and most portable way of moving text page
images from one place to another. You should format your original page
for US Letter size. We prefer submission in PDF. PDF files are detected
by examining the first PDF characters of the file, if they are '%PDF'
then file is assumed to be in PDF format.
- ASCII text
- Should be formatted where each paragraph is separated by a blank line, and
lines should be terminated by a newline character. Lines should be at most
75 characters long. Any file failing the two tests above are assumed to be
If you have all this information available, the press Submit to start the