12th Systems Administration
December 6-11, 1998
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
INVITED TALKS TRACK
Wednesday, December 9, 1998
- Got LDAP? Deploying and Using the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- Leif Hedstrom, Netscape Communications Corporation
- Zero to LISA in One Year
- Brent Chapman, Covad Communications Company
- Practical Cryptography - Privacy for Business and Electronic Commerce
- Frederick M. Avolio, Security Consultant
Thursday, December 10
- Succumbing to the Dark Side of the Force: The Internet As Seen from an Adult Website
- Dan Klein, Cybertainment, Inc.
- Branchstart - A Generic, Multi-OS Installation Server
- Rory Toma, WebTV Networks Inc.
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI): Causes, Treatment, and Prevention HTML
- Jeff Okamoto, Hewlett Packard
Friday, December 11
- Overview of the LISA/NT Conference
- Ian Reddy, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Security as Infrastructure
- Tom Perrine, San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Panel Discussion: TCP/IP Futures
- Phil Scarr, Global Networking and Computing, Inc.