Invited Talk and Practicum Speakers, please . . .
1. Please read and print:
Each session is 90 minutes long. Please plan on presenting about 6070 minutes of material and then fielding questions for 2030 minutes.
- Instructions for Invited Talk Speakers
- Consent Form for Invited Talks and
2. In order to make your talk available on the LISA CD, we will need your electronic files by November 1, 2006. However, we do welcome your electronic files at any time. Often it proves easiest to send or hand them to us immediately after your presentation.
3. Please send email to Jane-Ellen Long, USENIX IS/Production Director, to let her know you have
picked up your instructions. Mention "LISA '06" in the subject of your message.
4. If you wish handouts for your talk to be made available to attendees of your session, we must receive your materials by November 20, 2006.
5. You will be contacted by the USENIX Conference Department regarding complimentary registration and your A/V requirements. We will supply:
Please note: laptops are not provided. If you wish to discuss any special A/V
needs, please contact the Conference Department via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 30.
- 1 overhead projector
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
If you experience difficulties, please
don't hesitate to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give Jane-Ellen Long a call directly at 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact
your Program Chair, William LeFebvre,