Invited Talk and Practicum Speakers for the 18th Large Installation System Administration Conference (LISA '04)
Invited Talk and Practicum Speakers, please . . .
1. Please read and print:
- Instructions for Invited Talk and Practicum Speakers (HTML)
- Consent Form for Invited Talks, Practicum, and
2. In order to make your talk available on the LISA CD, we will need your electronic files by September 23, 2004. However, we do welcome your electronic files at any time. Often it proves easiest to send or hand them to us immediately after your presentation.
3. Please send email to Jane-Ellen Long, USENIX IS/Production Director, to let her know you have
picked up your instructions. Mention "LISA '04" in the subject of your message.
4. If you wish handouts for your talk to be made available to attendees of your session, we must receive your materials by October 25, 2004.
5. You will be contacted by the USENIX Conference Department regarding complimentary registration and your A/V requirements. We will supply:
Please note: laptops are not provided. If you wish to discuss any special A/V
needs, please contact the conference department via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 30.
- 1 overhead projector
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
If you experience difficulties, please
don't hesitate to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give Jane-Ellen Long a call directly at 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact
your Program Chair, Lee Damon,