Fees | Registration Forms |
Hotel & Travel |
The USENIX Association welcomes members of the media to attend its 16th Systems Administration Conference (LISA '02).
Attendance to the Technical Sessions and special events
are complimentary to working journalists. To register, please email Wendy Grubow, PR Consultant, with the complete Press
Registration information found below. All press registrants will be subject to
qualification. An email confirmation will be sent within one week of receiving
Please be sure to include the following information in your registration email to Wendy.
fields marked with an * are mandatory for press registration.)
Press registration includes the following:
- First Name* Middle Initial* Last Name*
- Email Address*
- Street Address*
- City*, State* Zip*
- Phone Number*
- Fax Number*
- Publication Details
- Publication you represent*
- URL of your publication*
- Where will your coverage be published? (Please be as detailed as possible)*
- Do you have any special interview requests?
- Admin Assistant Name
- Admin Assistant Contact Number
- Technical Sessions, Wednesday, November 6, 2002 to Friday, November 8, 2002
- Technical Session materials
- Conference evening activities and social events
Press registration will not include:
- Tutorial Sessions, Sunday, November 3, 2002 to Tuesday, November 5, 2002
- Tutorial Session Materials
- Travel and Accommodation Costs
Picking up your Press Badge and Materials
Your press registration entitles you to a copy of all printed materials and attendee registration information.
Your badge and registration packet will be available at the registration desk under your last name.
Registered press will receive details via email. If you have questions or would like to arrange an
interview with any of our speakers, please contact Wendy Grubow at 831-626-7503
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions on press registration and special arrangements?
Contact: Wendy Grubow, PR Consultant