Technical Session registration fees include:
- Admission to all technical sessions
- Copy of Symposium Proceedings
- Admission to the Symposium Reception, Luncheon, and Get-Together
- Admission to Symposium activities
Payment by check or credit card must accompany the registration form.
Purchase orders, vouchers, telephone, or email registrations cannot be
- Member Fee
- $450 - before or on March 30, 2001
- $545 - after March 30, 2001
- The member fee applies to current members of
USENIX and EurOpen.SE.
- Nonmember or Renewing Member Fee
- $550 - before or on March 30, 2001
- $645 - after March 30, 2001
- You can join USENIX or renew your membership at no additional
charge. Just check the box on the registration form and pay the nonmember
technical sessions fee.
- Full-time Student Fee
- A copy of your current student ID is required, you are strongly
advised to read the Student Offers page.