Instructions for Authors: |
This page is for authors who have had material accepted to
present at HotOS '07. If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
page and select the conference in which you're interested.
Accepted authors, please read this page!
1. Register for the workshop as soon as possible!
Registration materials will be online in mid-March.
2. Electronic versionsPDF and HTMLof your
paper and a fax number for at least one author on the day of submission are due on or before noon PDT, April 10, 2007. N.B. HTML is very strongly encouraged, although it is not an indispensable requirement.
Email the PDF and HTML files of your paper and your fax number to firstname.lastname@example.org. USENIX will fax a printout of your paper to you, sending you email notification of the fax. Be prepared to confirm the printout or supply a corrected file by April 10, 2007. You should send the consent form by regular mail or fax to the address indicated on the form.
3. Bookmark and/or print the:
Instructions for Accepted Material. See especially Summary of Indispensable Requirements.
HotOS '07 Consent Form
- Checklist for Authors
4. IMPORTANT: Read these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX and follow them carefully. You will save a lot of time and hassle at the deadline. Naively produced PDFs may contain such errors as incorrect ligatures, nonprinting figures or parts of figures, or incorrect or missing special characters, any of which make your paper unreadable.
5. Need advice about generating HTML? See these Tips for Conversion from LaTeX to HTML.
6. If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
- MS Word 97/98
- LaTeX, a style file, and a bibtex file.
- Framemaker 6 template and PDF of the template
If you experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen
email@example.com, 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Chair,
Galen Hunt, firstname.lastname@example.org.