Instructions for Authors: |
This page is for authors who have had material accepted to
present at HotCloud '09. If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
Events Calendar and select the conference in which you're interested.
Accepted authors, please read this page!
1. Register for the workshop as soon as possible!
Registration materials will be online soon. If this poses a hardship for you, please contact the Conference Department.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a paper author and include your mailing address in your email.
2. A printable PDF of your paper, along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before 26 May 2009.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by 26 May. If you have questions, please contact Jane-Ellen Long, email@example.com.
3. Print, sign, and fax the
HotCloud '09 Consent Form.
4. Using LaTeX? Read these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX and follow them carefully. You will save a lot of time and hassle at the deadline. Naively produced PDFs may contain such errors as incorrect ligatures, nonprinting figures or parts of figures, or incorrect or missing special characters, any of which make your paper unreadable.
5. Need advice about generating HTML? See these Tips for Conversion from LaTeX to HTML.
6. If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
- LaTeX, a style file, and a bibtex file.
- MS Word 97/98
If you experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen
firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Chairs,
Sambit Sahu and Prashant Shenoy, email@example.com.