Instructions for Participants: |
FAST '12: 10th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies
This page is for those who will be presenting material at FAST '12. If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
page and select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen
firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs,
William J. Bolosky and Jason Flinn, email@example.com.
Invited Talk presenters and panelists, see your instructions below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF REFEREED PAPERS
1. A printable PDF of your full
paper (which must be no more than 12 pp. long, excluding references) or of your short paper (which must be no more than 6 pp. long, excluding references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before 23 January 2012.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by 23 January 2012. If you have questions, please contact Jane-Ellen Long, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Print, sign, and fax (or scan and email to email@example.com) the
FAST '12 Consent Form for Refereed Paper Authors.
3. Using LaTeX? Read these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX and follow them carefully. You will save a lot of time and hassle at the deadline. Naively produced PDFs may contain such errors as incorrect ligatures, nonprinting figures or parts of figures, or incorrect or missing special characters, any of which make your paper unreadable.
4. If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
5. Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INVITED TALK PRESENTERS AND PANELISTS
1. The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online.
We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact the USENIX conference department, via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649.
2. Please read, sign, and fax, or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the
Consent Form for Invited Talks,
Keynote Speakers, and Panelists.
3. In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.