Instructions for Participants: |
2011 Electronic Voting Technology Workshop/Workshop on Trustworthy Elections
This page is for those who will be presenting material at EVT/WOTE '11. If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
page and select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen
email@example.com, 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs,
Hovav Shacham and Vanessa Teague, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenters, see your instructions below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL AUTHORS
1. A printable PDF of your
paper (no more than 16 pp. long, including bibliography and appendices), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before June 26, 2011.
Formatting requirements are the same as for submissions, except, of course, that the authors and their affiliations should be listed beneath the title of the paper. See #4, below, for details and optional sample files.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by June 26, 2011. If you have questions, please contact Jane-Ellen Long, email@example.com.
2. Print, sign, and fax the
EVT/WOTE '11 Consent Form for Refereed Paper Authors.
3. Using LaTeX? Read these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX and follow them carefully. You will save a lot of time and hassle at the deadline. Naively produced PDFs may contain such errors as incorrect ligatures, nonprinting figures or parts of figures, or incorrect or missing special characters, any of which make your paper unreadable.
4. Papers should be in two-column format, using 10 point Times Roman type on 12 point leading, in a text block of 6.5" by 9". If you wish, make use of these sample first pages:
5. Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESENTERS
1. The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online.
We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Jessica Horst, Meeting Planner, via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 21.
2. Please read, sign, and fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks,
Keynote Speakers, and Panelists
3. In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.