Instructions for Authors: |
This page is for authors who have had material accepted to
present at EVT/WOTE '09. (If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
Events Calendar and select the conference in which you're interested.)
1. Registration information will be online soon. If the costs pose a hardship for you, please contact the Conference Department.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a paper author and include your mailing address in your email.
2. A printable PDF of your paper and consent forms with the signature of each author are due on or before 23 June 2009.
Please upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by 23 June. If you have questions, contact Jane-Ellen Long, email@example.com.
3. Print and sign the
EVT/WOTE '09 Consent Form. Fax to (510) 548-5738 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Using LaTeX? Read these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX and follow them carefully. You will save a lot of time and hassle at the deadline. Naively produced PDFs may contain such errors as incorrect ligatures, nonprinting figures or parts of figures, or incorrect or missing special characters, any of which make your paper unreadable.
5. If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
- LaTeX, a style file, and a bibtex file.
- MS Word 97/98
If you experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen
email@example.com, 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Chairs,
David Jefferson, Joseph Lorenzo Hall, and Tal Moran, firstname.lastname@example.org.