Instructions for Authors: |
2008 USENIX/ACCURATE Electronic Voting Technology Workshop (EVT '08)
This page is for authors who have had material accepted to
present at the 2008 USENIX/ACCURATE Electronic Voting Technology Workshop (EVT '08). If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
page and select the conference in which you're interested.
Accepted authors, please read this page!
1. Register for the workshop as soon as possible.
2. Electronic versionsPDF and HTMLof your
paper are due on or before June 30, 2008. Please email your files to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please remember to compress the HTML.
3. Sign and fax the
2008 USENIX/ACCURATE Electronic Voting Technology Workshop Consent Form to Casey Henderson at the USENIX office, 510-548-5738. It is not necessary to collect all authors' signatures on a single form, but it is necessary for every author to sign and return a consent form by June 30, 2008.
4. You may find these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX helpful.
5. Need advice about generating HTML? See these Tips for Conversion from LaTeX to HTML.
6. If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
- MS Word
- LaTeX, a style file, and a bibtex file.
- Framemaker 6 template and PDF of the template
If you experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen
email@example.com, 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Chairs,
David Dill and Tadayoshi Kohno, firstname.lastname@example.org.