Instructions for Authors: |
Electronic Voting Technology Workshop '06
This page is for authors who have had material accepted to
present at Electronic Voting Technology Workshop '06. If you
wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please return
page and select the conference in which you're interested.
Accepted authors, please read this page!
1. Register for the workshop as soon as possible!
Registration materials will be online soon.
2. Electronic versionsPDF and HTMLof your
paper are due on or before 14 June 2006.
3. Bookmark and/or print the:
Instructions for Accepted Material.
EVT '06 Consent Form
- Checklist for Authors
4. IMPORTANT: Read these instructions on generating PDF from LaTeX and follow them carefully. You will save a lot of time and hassle at the deadline.
5. Need advice about generating HTML? See these Tips for Conversion from LaTeX to HTML.
6. If you wish, make use of these sample first pages (two-column format):
- MS Word 97/98
- LaTeX, a style file, and a bibtex file.
- Framemaker 6 template and PDF of the template
If you experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen
firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-528-8649 ext. 14.
If you find yourself in dire
straits, please contact your Program Chairs,
Dan S. Wallach and Ronald L. Rivest, email@example.com.