IMPORTANT: SREcon20 AMERICAS WEST HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO JUNE 2-4, 2020 AT THE HYATT REGENCY SANTA CLARA. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED DEADLINES.
Exhibitor Services Provided By TriCord
Visit the TriCord Storefront for the updated Exhibitor Services Manual with June deadlines | Case-sensitive password: 2020srecon
Phone +1 831 883-8600 | Email: email@example.com
Important Dates and Deadlines - please check back for updated vendor deadlines
- OnArrival Lead Capture Device Rental Discount Deadline: February 29, 2020 May 5, 2020
- TriCord Advance Freight Receiving Window: April 28 - May 28, 2020
- Hotel Discount Deadline: Monday, May 11, 2020
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Monday, May 11, 2020
- TriCord Discount Deadline: Friday, March 4, 2020 May 15, 2020
- TriCord Graphics Discount Deadline: Friday, March 4, 2020 May 15, 2020
- TriCord Monitor Rental Discount Deadline: Friday, March 4, 2020 May 15, 2020
- TriCord Additional Booth Furnishings Discount Deadline: Friday, March 4, 2020 May 15, 2020
- Bag-insert tracking numbers emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org: March 18, 2020 Monday, May 25, 2020
- TriCord Advance Freight Receiving Deadline: *Ends 4:30 pm PST, Thursday, March 19, 2020 Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Tuesday, June 2: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm (Showcase open during Happy Hour, 5:30-6:30 pm)
- Wednesday, June 3: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, June 4: 10:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Monday, June 1: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 2: 8:00 am – 10:00 am (until show floor opens at 10:00 am)
- Thursday, June 4: 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- All exhibitor ordered freight carriers must be checked-in by 3:00 PM for freight pick up.
- All advance freight will be delivered to your booth space prior to exhibitor move in to expedite your set up.
- All orders received before the discount deadline will receive the discount rates.
- Orders that are not sent in by the discount deadline will receive the standard rates.
- Contact TriCord Tradeshow Services with questions and for more details at email@example.com
Your booth comes with 2 badges for staffing your exhibit. Note: Booth badges do not give access to conference sessions. If you require more badges for rotating staff, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. Register staff for your booth. Select Exhibitor as the registration type—no code necessary.
Booth details will vary according to sponsorship level. Please refer to the pages in the kit indicated below:
Bronze Kiosks, page 4
Silver Booths: page 5
Gold Booths: page 6
Platinum/Diamond: page 7
Your booth includes your logo graphic on the header for all levels. Silver and above will include front counter logo graphic, provided by USENIX.
If you plan to order custom graphics from Tricord, submit your print-ready graphics by Friday, May 15. Submissions guidelines are found on page 25.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
USENIX provides free WiFi access to all of our attendees and exhibitors. We cannot guarantee the quality and seamless connectivity in the Showcase area and we strongly recommend that all exhibitors who will need reliable internet access, for demos or displays, order an ethernet drop from the venue's provider, Smart City. ORDER FORM HERE.
All booths are equipped with access to an electric drop and one power strip. If you require additional service, please refer to pages 18-21 in the kit.
Monitors can be ordered via TriCord. See kit, starting on page 33.
Exhibitors have the option to order lead retrieval two different ways: via an app download on your own device or a rentable scanner/device. Please note that the price increases after the discount deadline if renting a device. Order form HERE.
Bag Insert Shipping
If you plan to ship a one-piece collateral item for the attendee bag, please follow the steps below. Instructions will also be emailed to exhibitors. All boxes look similar and we appreciate your careful detailing of this shipment.
Send 900 count. (Subject to change)
Use THIS shipping label (to help us ensure your item is included in the bag).
Shipments to arrive at TriCord's warehouse between 4/28/20 - 5/28/20
Send us the tracking number for the bag inserts
Email firstname.lastname@example.org a brief descrption of the insert item.
Things to keep in mind
We do not need to know your tracking numbers for booth items, only the bag inserts.
USENIX will handle the bag inserts, while TriCord will handle all other boxes.
If your collateral item is coming from a third-party, they should be aware of the steps outlined above and comply where possible.
If you need to make special arrangements for the insert shipment, please contact email@example.com