Exhibitor Services Provided By TriCord
Visit the TriCord Storefront for the Exhibitor Services Manual | Case-sensitive password: 2020srecon
Phone +1 831 883-8600 | Email: email@example.com
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Hotel Discount Deadline: Monday, March 2, 2020
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Monday, March 2, 2020
- TriCord Discount Deadline: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- TriCord Graphics Discount Deadline: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- TriCord Monitor Rental Discount Deadline: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- TriCord Additional Booth Furnishings Discount Deadline: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- OnArrival Lead Capture Device Rental Discount Deadline: February 29, 2020
- TriCord Advance Freight Receiving Window: February 18 - *March 19, 2020
- TriCord Advance Freight Receiving Deadline: *Ends 4:30 pm PST, Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Tuesday, March 24: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm (Showcase open during Happy Hour, 5:30-6:30 pm)
- Wednesday, March 25: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, March 26: 10:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Monday, March 23: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 24: 8:00 am – 10:00 am (until show floor opens at 10:00 am)
- Thursday, March 26: 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- All exhibitor ordered freight carriers must be checked-in by 3:00 PM for freight pick up.
- All advance freight will be delivered to your booth space prior to exhibitor move in to expedite your set up.
- All orders received before the discount deadline will receive the discount rates.
- Orders that are not sent in by the discount deadline will receive the standard rates.
- Contact TriCord Tradeshow Services with questions and for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your booth comes with 2 badges for staffing your exhibit. Note: Booth badges do not give access to conference sessions. If you require more badges for rotating staff, please contact email@example.com for further instructions. Register staff for your booth. Select Exhibitor as the registration type—no code necessary.
Booth details will vary according to sponsorship level. Please refer to the pages in the kit indicated below:
Bronze Kiosks, page 4
Silver Booths: page 5
Gold Booths: page 6
Platinum/Diamond: page 7
Your booth includes your logo graphic on the header for all levels. Silver and above will include front counter logo graphic, provided by USENIX.
If you plan to order custom graphics from Tricord, submit your print-ready graphics by Wednesday, March 4. Submissions guidelines are found on page 25.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
USENIX provides free WiFi access to all of our attendees and exhibitors. We cannot guarantee the quality and seamless connectivity in the Showcase area and we strongly recommend that all exhibitors who will need reliable internet access, for demos or displays, order an ethernet drop from the venue's provider, Smart City. Contact us for details on how to order.
All booths are equipped with access to an electric drop and one power strip. If you require additional service, please refer to pages 18-21 in the kit.
Monitors can be ordered via TriCord. See kit, starting on page 33.
Exhibitors have the option to order lead retrieval two different ways: via an app download on your own device or a rentable scanner/device. Please note that the price increases after the discount deadline if renting a device. Order form HERE.
Bag Insert Shipping
If you plan to ship a one-piece collateral item for the attendee bag, please follow the steps below. Instructions will also ne emailed to exhibitors. All boxes look similar and we appreciate your careful detailing of this shipment.
Send 850 count. (Subject to change)
Use THIS shipping label (to help us ensure your item is included in the bag).
Shipments to arrive at TriCord's warehouse between 2/19/20 - 3/19/20
Send us the tracking number for the bag inserts
Email email@example.com a brief descrption of the insert item.
Things to keep in mind
We do not need to know your tracking numbers for booth items, only the bag inserts.
USENIX will handle the bag inserts, while TriCord will handle all other boxes.
If your collateral item is coming from a third-party, they should be aware of the steps outlined above and comply where possible.
If you need to make special arrangements for the insert shipment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org